Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Check it out! I'm teaching an online class in January 2014.
Class: Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing for Beginners:
"When you have more time than money, and not enough of either." How I propelled myself on to Amazon's top 100 free bestseller list for $1.98 Tips and Tricks for new self-publishing authors."
- Before you upload. Setting yourself up for success at Amazon.
- Making the most of your Author Central page.
- To KDP Select or not to Select. An in depth look at Amazon programs. Includes a look at Barnes & Noble's Nook First. And other available opportunities for authors.
- Price pulsing. Also boughts and algorithms, oh my!
- The first thing you should do after you hit “Publish.” And it's probably not what you'd think.
- How to use your Amazon Author page as a marketing tool.
- Timing is everything, or is it? What you should do and when you should do it. Why you need to keep writing instead of letting yourself become overwhelmed with promoting.
- Handouts will be available.
Instructor: Rogenna Brewer
Bio: When an aptitude test labeled her suited for librarian or clergy, Rogenna joined the Navy. Ever the rebel, she landed in the chaplain's office where duties included operating the base library. She's served Coast Guard, Navy and Marine Corps personnel in such exotic locales as Midway Island and the Pentagon.
While in the Navy, Rogenna worked for a Chief who used to say, “Don't come to me with a problem unless you have the solution.” She quickly learned to search for solutions, not problems and she approaches the business side of her writing in much the same way. There's nothing her analytical brain likes better than finding the pattern to a puzzle.
Class Duration: January 6-31, 2014
Lessons are posted twice a week for four (4) weeks.
Class Fee: $25.00
Class size is limited to the first 25 enrollments.
PayPal Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on link to be taken directly to PayPal.
About Seekerville's 2014 Online Night Classes
Seekerville Online Classes are wholly managed by the individual instructor. No part of your tuition goes to Seekerville. Classes are paid for via PayPal only, and go directly to the instructor. There are no refunds for classes. Class e-vites are issued at least one week before class begins. Enrollment will continue until classes are filled or 48 hours before class begins.
Enrollment is now an easy one-step process.
1. Send payment via PayPal to the PayPal address listed with the class. Add class name and YOUR name somewhere in the message box.
At the end of the class Seekerville will be sending you a class survey.
* Email Seekers@Seekerville.net with any problems with enrollment or class questions.
No Classes in March due to Speedbo, Seekerville's Annual Book-in-a-Month Challenge.
- See more at: http://seekerville.blogspot.com/p/night-classes.html#sthash.0MV48fgZ.dpuf
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Life is full of unexpected turns…
Jenny Albright’s gas tank runs as dry as her luck in the Nevada desert. Then Navy SEAL Garrett “Itch” Erickson swoops in to rescue her, her young son and their beagle pup. Although the stranded single mom is reluctant to accept help from a stranger, befriending the Good Samaritan SEAL might be the best decision Jenny’s made in the past seventy-two hours.
Whether Jenny is a victim of circumstance or a woman on the run, Garrett sees his past in her son’s future and it doesn’t look good. But does his offer to marry Jenny—until she lands on her feet—come from a sense of duty or the need to be rescued himself? Read Excerpt
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Have we got the perfect Thanksgiving & Hanukkah
stories for you!
|| Amazon | Barnes & Noble ||
Linda Barrett, Rogenna Brewer, Barbara McMahon, Karen Sandler and Debra Salonen..
Five heartwarming holiday stories celebrating the sweet gift of romance on Mother's Day, the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas by five of your favorite authors: Linda Barrett, Rogenna Brewer, Barbara McMahon, Karen Sandler and Debra Salonen.
Available now at Amazon, Barnes&Noble and coming very soon to Kobo and Smashwords (should already be there I just don't have the live links yet).
- Man of the House by Linda Barrett
Two lonely single parents with two unhappy teens try to find their way to love and laughter. Can 2 plus 2 equal 1 new family?
- One Star Spangled Night by Rogenna Brewer
Navy Chaplain Lieutenant Lindsey Alexander is not as naive as world-weary Aircraft Carrier Captain Doug Reese believes. When the Top Gun is ordered into counseling, the junior officer is the only thing standing between him and his losing command of his ship.
- Love With All the Trimmings by Barbara McMahon
An unexpected reunion at Thanksgiving changes a growing relationship when an old flame shows up just when Juliana has hopes for a future with Matt.
- The Eighth Gift by Karen Sandler
When widow Sarah Meyer’s house is broken into and her son’s Hanukkah gifts stolen, her late husband’s best friend comes to her rescue. But as the friendship between Sarah and Jake Goldman blossoms into something more, it takes a Hanukkah miracle to lead to a new and lasting love.
- My Christmas Angel by Debra Salonen
“Little Dickie Daniels is a Christmas angel.” So, 8-year old Abigail believes…until she meets the scruffy child her mother brings home on Christmas Eve. But looks can be deceiving Abigail learns, and some encounters leave an indelible mark. Thirty years later, Abby–author of the children’s book “My Christmas Angel”–receives a call that proves holiday miracles really do happen.